Hello my dear readers and welcome to another post!
This time I’m doing The Mirada Sings Award. I was nominated by great blogger Andrea Tiffany. I absolutely love her blog and all of her posts. There’s something special in her way of writing and, if you read her blog, you understand what I’m talking about. She’s amazing and I hope you’ll check her blog out!
First of all, thank you Andrea! Every time someone says me I’ve been nominated for an award it immediately makes my day better because I feel like you are all my friends and when you nominate me for an award, it feels the same like your friends tell you you are great in what are you doing.
Knowing that I’m good in blogging is the best feeling ever! I’ve found something that makes me happy and I just can’t thank you enough for reading, commenting and sharing my posts. Without you, I’d be nothing. Thank you!
The rules for this award is as follows:
- Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you !
- Include the featured image on your blog!
- Nominate 10 other blogs and link the nominees in your post
- List seven things you love about yourself (such as appearance, personality, skills, and so on and so forth), and no negative comparisons.
Here are the 7 things I love about myself :
- Knowledge I have. -I’m only 14 years old and I’m pretty proud to say that I know a lot about every topic in the life. My parents have raised me like a person who thinks that should know at least a little bit about everything. Not like if I love Math, I’ll just be focused on improving my Math skills. I like to learn something new everyday and I feel proud when I have a chance to share my knowledge with people around me. No matter how old are you, you shouldn’t be afraid to share your opinion about different topics. I don’t want this to sound like I’m bragging but , in my school, this girl from my class and I are the best students. I’m working hard to make my parents and friends proud of me. Although I know a lot about the science , I love the fact that I know a lot about religions, not just Islam because I’m Muslim, but I know a lot about Christianity (Catholicity and Orthodoxy), I mean, I live in a country with 3 different religions so I need to know a lot about it. My knowledge allows me to participate in most of he conversations and that’s one thing I like about myself.
- Ability to tell if someone is lying to me. -I’m not saying I’m like Mentalist but I can pretty much say if someone is lying to me if he/her is looking into my eyes. I realize it by how they talk, move their hands etc.
- Ability to make people smile.– I’m one of the main entertainers in my class. I don’t care if I’m being stupid while making fun of myself while the reactions I get are laughs and smiles. I just love when people smile when I say something funny. It makes me so,so,so happy, too!
- Good taste in music.– Okay, this is what most of the teenagers in my country don’t have, at least, I think so. Haha I just don’t get it how someone could enjoy while listening to songs which lyrics is totally meaningless and in their videos there are just a bunch of half-naked girls dancing and the cool cars around them. Or, ohh, how could I forget that, parties on yachts with, also, half-naked girls and indispensable part – alcohol. No offense, tho.
- My sarcasm .-I once read that this characteristic is a way to insult idiots without making them realize it hahaha. I think I’m pretty good at it hahah.
- Uniqueness.– I love it that I’m not a copy but an unique person. Only bad thing about this characteristic is that it’s almost impossible to find the people who understand you and love you the way you are but I’ve found a couple of friends that I’d give a life for and I’m pretty happy I did. The message I want to send to you is that you shouldn’t be afraid to be different, you shouldn’t be afraid to be yourself because copying another person will just help you in the process of becoming invisible in this world full of copies. Be unique people! #weareuniqueens
Ability to write. -I’m not saying that I’m able to write a book or something, I’m just too young for that but later in the life – why not? I love the fact that I’m able to transfer my feelings into words and share them with you. That’s why I love blogging !