- Include the Liebster Award sticker Nominate 3 followers with a 1000 followers or less by commenting on their blog and spread the love on social networks like Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Answer your nominator’s questions
- Make 10 questions for your new nominees
Hello my dear readers!
How are you doing? Hope everything’s okay with you!
In next 3 days we are not going to school ( they call it a ‘spring break’ but it’s not really because of spring, more like because teachers are going to like some kind of session or meeting) but I have so many things to do related to school. History projects, study Math and Chemistry, do my homework etc.-are just some of the things I need to do and I’m pretty frustrated at myself because every time we start a new school year I’m like : ‘Yes! This year is going to be the best, I’m going to study and do my homework frequently!’ and the next day I’d be like : ‘ Just one more post and I will go to study but oohhh, look! There’s a new TV show right now! Nahh, I can study later.’ and I basically come to this point. I think that 3 days are going to be enough to do all of these things and even blog about my studying methods and tips (maybe).
I totally forgot the title of this post…
Oh it’s the Liebster Award! Yes, I’m doing it again! You can check my previous Liebster Award post here!
This time, I was nominated by Isabelle from Outfit Van De Dag .
Isabelle is a great blogger, she’s very talented and interesting person. Her posts are full of inspiration and I love to read her blog! Thank you Isabelle for nominating me!
Rules for this award :
Now I’m going to answer on Isabella’s questions!
1. What was your motivation to start blogging?
This may sound a little bit crazy but beside my big love for writing, I just wanted someone to look at me one day and say that I was her/his inspiration and that I’m the reason why they didn’t give up because… It’s really crazy for me to even think about the fact that I’m a blogger now although I’m only 14 and I have like 8 thousand views! 8 thousand times my blog was visited and it’s just CRAZY but AMAZING, too! I want you to know that you can do it, too! You can be whatever you want if you want it enough. I believe in you! I wanted to share the message that it’s never to early to start doing the things you want and that you should fight for what you want in life, not just wait for it to come to you. Life is a war between your desires and failures. You cannot let your desires be defeated by your failures!
2. Do you make up a strict blog planning or are you more a go-with-the-flow-writer?
I don’t like strict planning at any point of my life because if I say to myself that I MUST do something, it will become boring to me and I will just want to quit it.
I’m a passionate blogger so I write when I feel like it.
3. If you have to stick to one topic to write about, what would it be?
Hard question because I love to say that my blog is both : lifestyle and fashion so I can write about everything that crosses my mind but I can still publish some outfits or inspirational posts.
4. Which qualities do you think a good blogger should have?
Just sincerity, intimacy with its readers and desire to write without getting anything from it like money or something like that because if your readers realize that you are doing everything of this for money, trust me, your blog won’t get far.
5. Who’s your favorite blogger? Why?
I really can’t talk about this topic in a short answer because when I read this question, a lot of bloggers crossed my mind and I’m scared to forget to mention everyone so…
I think you are all the best bloggers and I love you all my blogger family!
6. Is there something you’re really passionate about?
As I said writing/blogging and besides that my desire to become IT expert!
I didn’t decide my direction in computer science already but becoming a programmer sound pretty good for me.
7. What’s your biggest dream?
On this world, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I want to become an IT expert and make my parents proud of me. About the world after death it surely is to deserve Jannah or Paradise.
8. What’s your favorite book?
The Fault In Our Starts by John Green and The Fortress by Mesa Selimovic.
9.Do you watch alot of TV series? If yes, what was the last episode you watched?
Yes, it’s kind of my number one addiction… The last episode of Teen Wolf’s season 5.
10.If you could pick one big star you were able to get a meet and greet with, who would it be? Why?
You can’t ask a Directioner this question haha! I want to meet Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis because they are my heroes and I will love them forever although the fact that they don’t even know my name. You can call me whatever you want, ‘crazy or stupid fan girl that surely needs to grow up ‘, I don’t really care because they were the ones that helped me through their music when I needed it the most and I just want to thank my dear God for sending them on this planet like a cure for all the sadness diseases puberty brings to us.
I’m nominating :
1. Sara from THE SNOW WHITE – Sara is a great and lovely blogger. Her posts are really interesting and I really enjoy reading them. The photos on her blog are also very clear and high quality. She’s really pretty and I wish her all the best!
2. Miss Understood from MISS UNDERSTOOD STYLE – Her blog is all about fashion and beauty things. I totally enjoy reading her blog! I’ve already said this to her but I absolutely love her hair! If you want to know more fashion , makeup, beauty and nails how to stuff or just read some great reviews – check her blog, you won’t regret it!
3. Andy Andra from FLASH FORWARD – I love her style and she always tries her best to bring us new special outfit posts so I truly enjoy reading her blog. I think that she’s a real inspiration to every woman who wants to dress nice and look great! Definitely check her blog out!
Wow, this was long. Oh wait, I forgot to write my questions…
MY 10 QUESTIONS :
1. What is your must-have travel essential?
2. Name 3 things you couldn’t live without except air, food and water haha.
3. Favorite snack?
4. The best 5 movies you have ever seen?
5. Spring or summer? Why?
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
7. Have you ever been bullied in school? If yes, how did it end?
8. What do you think about global warming?
9. What is the number one thing people should more carry about?
10. Do you love flowers and which is your favorite flower?
That was all for today guys!
Hope you enjoyed, and if you did be sure to let me know in the comments down below and follow me on GFC and G+ (I FOLLOW BACK).
Thank you! I love you guys!
Contact : E-mail – email@example.com
Twitter – @LivingLikeV
Follow me on Polyvore : HERE!