Hello my lovely readers!
For today’s post I’ve got so much things to do so I’d better started. I’m going to do the Liebster Award again, for the third time (you can see the previous two Liebster Award posts HERE and HERE ).
I’ve been nominated by Andrea from the GLIMPSE OF GLAM blog.
I think her blog is amazing and you should definitely check it out!
Thanks for the nomination Andrea!
First of all, I’m going to tell the rules of this one which are :
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them
- Answer the 11 questions they posed for you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers
- Create 11 new questions for them to answer
- Let them know you nominated them
Now, I’m going to answer her questions and then ask mine!
1. Name the one food you cannot live without and HAVE to eat every week – That would probably be banana because I’m eating bananas like crazy! I love them and they help me to stay on track with my diet/eating program where I don’t eat sweets except for one day in the week.
2. Are you more of a coffee or tea person? -Definitely tea! I don’t like coffee at all!
3. What is/are your favorite(s) Netflix show to binge-watch? – I don’t have Netflix but I love to watch Teen Wolf and Supernatural.
4. What is the craziest/wildest thing you have ever done? – Can’t remember a thing!
5. If you had the opportunity to travel and vacation anywhere with all expenses paid, where would you go and who would you go with? – I would go to Makkah with my family and my best friend.
6. If you got lucky enough to get your blog featured in a magazine, which would it be and why? If not a magazine, what about through social media by anyone? Who would it be? – I’d love to just be noticed by some of the youtubers and famous bloggers and when they’d feature me in one of their posts/videos I’d be the happiest person! LaurDIY please feature me! Haha why I’m even saying this when I know this isn’t possible?
7. How far ahead in the future do you see yourself as a blogger? – I don’t really know. I’d probably quit blogging when I get too busy for this but I don’t know when that’s going to happen. I hope never.
8. Name the top 3 songs you most listen to currently. – One Direction – Temporary Fix and Wolves and Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move.
9. How did you come up with the name for your blog? – It’s a lifestyle blog so the word ‘living’ is explained and ‘like V’ basically means ‘like Vildana’.
10. Do you see yourself more as someone who uses their left brain or right brain more? (Yes I know scientifically speaking we use both, but I’m saying in terms of rational or creative) – Woow, great question! But unfortunately, I can’t give an answer to it. I’ll explain it like this : I love science like Math, Physics etc. but still… I’m a dreamer. I love imagining things and I’m more like person who’d give a subjective opinion than objective but still… I’m kind of the two persons in one.
11. Of all your blogposts, which one is your favorite, and why? – My favorite one? Umhhh… I like every single one and I cannot decide…
My questions :
1. When did you start your blog and what was the reason of starting your blog?
2. Have you ever met someone famous and who was that?
3. What do you think was the happiest moment of your life?
4. Your favorite childhood memory?
5. The song that explains your mood now?
6. Your favorite jewelry piece?
7. Nike or Adidas?
8. Are you more like sporty or elegant girl?
9. Do you have any enemies?
10. Have you got any haters of your blogs?
11. Do you have a name for your blogger readers/ fans?
I’m nominating :
THE THROWBACK TAG
For this tag, I was nominated by Dorotea, you can check her post HERE! Thanks for nominating me dear! Love your blog!
So let’s start !
1. Do you own any photos of yourself as a kid, if you do, please show them.
1. me (sleepy) eating chocolate
2. & 3. before and after bathe
4. first time at hairdresser’s
2. Shows you loved watching while you were kid?
I loved watching every cartoon on the Earth! TV was like something special for me ahah.
3. Which songs you loved listening while you were kid?
I don’t really know. Songs for kids, I guess, the ones we learned at school but I remember myself listening to Lady Gaga when I was 7-10 years old and it’s just too funny for me to just think about that. Obviously I don’t like Lady Gaga right now haha.
4. What was your favorite toy?
I remember having like huge plush colorful parrot which I absolutely loved! I remember myself trying to fly on it waving with its ‘wings ‘ haha. I think that we gave it to our little cousin.
5. Which event from your childhood you remember with joy?
I don’t really know. It’d probably be playing outside from morning to the late afternoon, when it comes dark outside my mom would call me to have dinner and those were the most delicious dinners ever because I was exhausted after all day of playing with my friends and cousins.
6. Do you wish you could go back to your childhood?
I think that everybody needs to pass that period of life and keep it like wonderful memories but I’m in the period of my life where I’d like to be grown up and independent but I’m slowly realizing that the quote ‘Don’t grow up, it’s a trap! ‘ is actually true…
7. The place you loved visiting as a kid?
Umhh… My grandma’s! I loved visiting her and my cousins! We have always had a wonderful time!
8. The best friend from your childhood? Are you still bffs?
I haven’t really had bff before primary school because I was just hanging out with my cousins and I didn’t really think about that but if the primary school counts, yes, I did and we are still bffs.
9. The most wonderful part of your childhood?
Everything was wonderful then.
10. The biggest mischief you made in your childhood?
I was never a kid who would make bad things. I was always for the peace and love, and I’m pretty sure I still am.
11. Did you like makeup, bags, little skirts like a kid or you wouldn’t really interested for that things?
I loved it! I remember myself having 10 outfits daily because I was obsessed with purity that one drop of water on my skirt would mean that I need to change it. My bed was always full of clothes.
12. The person you remember from your childhood? Why him/her?
My teacher from primary school because we were always pretty mean to him ( we- girls from my class always wanted everything to be like we want it) and now we realize that we miss him and that we miss that period of our lives…
I NOMINATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO WANTS TO DO THIS!
It was great doing these tags,talking ’bout myself and remembering my childhood and I want to thank Andrea and Dorotea who nominated me for these tags. Thank you!
That was all for today! Thanks for reading! xo
Contact : E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : @LivingLikeV
Instagram : @vilda139
Polyvore : @vildana139