Hello my loves!
After a while, I’m here again with another back to school post!
This time, I’ll be sharing with you some of my recent favorites in music so you can get inspiration on how to make your back to school playlist. If you are going to school by bus, like me, or just have a lot of free classes or long periods between classes, you are going to make sure you’ve got all of your favorite songs downloaded on your phone so you can always listen to them when you are bored.
So let’s see which songs can be found on my playlist …
I am truly, madly, deeply in love with all of the Made In The A.M. songs so let’s start with some of my favorite ones (it was really hard to choose because I love them all) from this album …
1. Wolves – One Direction
2. End Of The Day – One Direction
3. What A Feeling – One Direction
4. I Want To Write You A Song – One Direction
You know my second favorite band is Sleeping With Sirens so I think you should definitely include some of the next songs in your back to school playlist…
5. If You Can’t Hang – Sleeping With Sirens
6. Kick Me – Sleeping With Sirens
7. James Dean & Audrey Hepburn – Sleeping with Sirens
8. Stomach Tied In Knots – Sleeping With Sirens
Well, I’m not a big fan of Selena Gomez but I like a few of her songs…
9. Same Old Love – Selena Gomez
10. Kill Em With Kindness – Selena Gomez
11. The Heart Wants What It Wants – Selena Gomez
12. We Don’t Talk Anymore – Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez
Bring Me The Horizon is a band which I personally like but I’m not sure if I do like all of their songs so here are some of them I do…
13. Can You Feel My Heart – Bring Me The Horizon
14. Throne – Bring Me The Horizon
15. Follow You – Bring Me The Horizon
16. Avalanche – Bring Me The Horizon
I were so into electronic music this few past years but I personally don’t like the songs without the lyrics, if you know what I mean…
17. Sing Me To Sleep – Alan Walker
18. Faded – Alan Walker
19. Blame – Calvin Harris feat.John Newman
20. Lean On – Major Lazer & DJ Snake
So that was all for this playlist! I’m kind of a person who listens to whatever she likes so this playlist probably contains more than 2 genres of music but what can we do haha…
I love you all and I hope you’ve liked this post!