- Eminem – Space Bound ( I’ve been listening to this song so much lately, I am obsessed with it and I think you have to hear it )
- Zedd, Alessia Cara – Stay ( This song was published two days ago, I think. I can just say : this is what happens when Zedd and Alessia work together – stunning song! )
- Alan Walker – Alone ( For the times when you don’t know whether you are sad or happy…)
- Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill ( Song with a beautiful story.)
- Ed Sheeran – Photograph ( This is probably one of my best songs ever. )
- 5SOS – Amnesia ( You have probably heard this song but if you haven’t – you need to! )
- Shawn Mendes – Never Be Alone ( This song is so beautiful I cannot even explain it, you need to hear it! )
- James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go
- One Direction – They Don’t Know About Us
- Bruno Mars – When I Was Your Man
- Sleeping With Sirens – Madness
Hello my lovely readers and welcome to the new post on my blog!
How are you? I hope you are doing well!
I haven’t done one of the these music playlist posts for so long and I think it’s time for me to share with you some amazing songs you NEED to hear.
I think music is one of the best things on this world basically because … When you cannot take it anymore, when life gets really bad, there’s music which speaks the words you cannot and which makes you at least little bit better.
I don’t know if it is just me but I think my life would be miserable without it. But like really!
If you are with me here from the very beginning of everything, you know which music genres I prefer but if you are new on my blog, I’m just going to tell you this : I love songs with meanings, it doesn’t matter if it’s slow or fast song, rap, rock or pop, if I like it – I’m going to listen to it.
So I think it’s time to show you what’s on my playlist!
That was it for this post! Hope you’ve enjoyed and tell me down bellow did you listen to any of these songs before and which one is the best for you?
Love you all and talk to you soon!