Hello my loves and welcome to the new post on my blog!
Today, I don’t have school because it’s Teacher’s Day but I also have a lot to study for tomorrow. Anyways, I decided to take an hour-two to just write for you here. I was thinking of the topic of this post, and I decided for it to be something autumn related so the bucket list for this season would definitely be something I’d be interested to read to get inspired for my own.
I think bucket lists and to-do lists are something great and really motivational for everyone.
So these are just a few things on my bucket list for Autumn 2017 :
- Make autumn playlist on my mobile phone
- Try new recipes for hot chocholate
- Buy and try new scents of teas
- Buy autumn candles
- Write and publish a lot of autumn posts (autumn outfits maybe)
- New clothes! Jumpers, cardigans, sweaters…
- Catch up on the old TV shows I still love (hint : watching Teen Wolf again probably)
- Watch new TV shows and movies (recommend me some in the comments down bellow)
- Get good grades in school at the beginning of the school year so I don’t have to worry about fixing them at the end (good news : got an A at Physics test yesterday!)
- Hit that 200k page views on Living Like V
- Read new books
- Wear darker colors (I usually do wear dark colors but autumn is perfect for pushing my style to a higher level)
- Watch autumn themed youtube videos
- Watch makeup tutorials and try them
- Take nature (mostly sunsets) photos on beautiful days
- And last but not least, try to enjoy every day as much as possible!
That was all for this post! Surely, there are more things I want to do for this season but I cannot really remember everything when I want to sit down and write them.
I hope you’ve liked my bucket list, be sure to let me know down below what’s on your Autumn bucket list and tell me if I inspired you to make your own if you hadn’t already!
Love you all so,so much and talk to you soon!